Thursday, June 15, 2017

July 1 - Canada Day - Bag Completed

The Canada Day bag (Anthology Bag) is finished. 
I wish that I had put the clasp down another 1 to 1 1/2" but I will live with it looking like that. 
The original bag looked like this.
I have to figure out how to do the pattern as it cannot be found on line. I found it in staffroom at the store and took a copy of it. 
The bag matches a dress that another staff member made and she wants the bag. 
Now that I have figured out how to use the Mac, I can work on my Bullet Journal once again. I can use my PC on occasion as it freezes up if I do too much on it. 
Today I am off work and plan on moving the sewing room downstairs and set up my sewing room for our Grandson to sleep in while he is here. I have to make the bed in the guest room for Son and Daughter-in-Law. 
Sewing for the next while is presents for Christmas gifts and a couple of doll outfits. 
Until the next time........................

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your Canada Day bag! I wandered over here after seeing a couple of referrals to my blog (re: my customized Sew4Home market tote) from yours and this project caught my attention. Great looking fabrics! (A dress made out of that combo would be quite eye-catching.) I've been doing some Canada Day projects myself and getting really hyped up about next weekend. So on that note - Happy Canada 150 from a fellow Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you loved the Canada Bag. I did make referrals to your customized bag as I am going to make it and want to share your ideas with others. My fabric choice will be shown sometime in July as I have a bit of other sewing to do.
      Happy Canada 150 also.

      Delete