Sunday, October 09, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

It rained yesterday and we got 3/4". Snow fell at the higher levels and it was a pretty ugly day for drivers in the area. Today is suppose to nice as is tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

Lifestyle

I worked the largest part of the day in receiving and unloaded a lot of boxes of fabric and a couple of boxes of notions that had arrived. I also fixed two tables and cut fabric when needed. I was busy.
Knitting
I decided to knit a pair of mitts for the doll and am not sure if the prototype is too small.
It was very hard to put on the doll especially for a child. I will be knitting the next one on a size larger needle. From there I will make a decision.

Today

I work today and tomorrow. I pulled the Thanksgiving weekend by choice so others can spend time with their families. I am off on Tuesday.
Until the next time.....................................


No comments:

Post a Comment