Thursday, November 29, 2018

Devasting News

Yesterday was grey with a few showers. The temperature got to 6C which was nice. Today, it is raining hard, the wind is blowing and it is to be cool at 1C. We actually had a bit of snow fall and it could continue falling during the day.

Lifestyle

I was to the doctor yesterday. My thyroid is running a bit fast so I am starting to alternate between 2 different doses. Have done this before. My blood pressure is still up and my dose was doubled three months ago. I'm now on a water pill to see if that will help. I see the doctor in 3 months unless I have issues. 
Our daughter texted that their male dog died during a simple operation. We were stunned and then angry when we found out they didn't give him oxygen (forgot to turn it on). Simon will be sorely missed by everyone as he was such a goof ball. Always happy and always on the go.

Sewing

After a morning of running around, I headed to the sewing room to cut out grandson's pajama bottoms. I bought this flannel quickly as it was gone within a week of putting it out for sale. 
The flannel is cozy and warm and I enjoyed handling it. The back pieces are serged and I'm ready to start serging the front pieces. A couple of days and they will be done. 

Knitting

I crocheted this cute little shawl for the dolls. I want to make an outfit to go with denim colored one. 
I cast on the sweater body a second time yesterday. I made a mistake on the first row. While knitting the first row the second time, I counted out the pattern (2 purls, 1 knit) and got it right. I'm about 2/3rd the way done the ribbing. I will keep knitting away on it until it's done. Once done, I can start my scarf. 
Today
I have some housework to do and then it will be sewing on the pajama bottoms. We do have to go out and pick up my medication and return books to the library. Other than that, it's a great day to stay inside. 
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment