Saturday, May 20, 2017

Second Sleeve Done

It got warm yesterday. The high got to 24.1C or 75F. It is suppose to get to 31C or 88F. Perfect for a long weekend.


Lifestyle

Yesterday the traffic was so busy at 4:30 p.m. that the cars were backed up for a couple of miles or more as everyone was heading out to the lake or the cottage for the weekend.
I worked the late shift and the ladies and I rearranged the yarn between customers. It looks goods as far as we are concerned.
I got a battery charger for my camera and have been playing with it around the dolls. I will be trying to do some outdoor shots with them soon along with blurry backgrounds.

Sewing

The second sleeve was done in about 90 minutes. Knowing what to do helped out considerably as I moved through the steps. I did the same amount of hand sewing and it took about as long to do as the first one.



Next is to fit the side seams so they are looking nice. Not too loose and not too tight. Once that is done, it is on to the skirt.
Today
I am at work all day and then home to rest tonight. I have Sunday and Monday off which will be nice.
Until the next time..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment