- I bought a package of RTW panties in a girl's size 7. There were 7 pairs of panties for $7.00.
- I used these instructions of which you can download the pattern.
- The panties turned out cute and I am happy with the results of my first pair.
- Read the whole set of instructions carefully. They are long and the good information got lost in the talk.
- Make sure I remove the elastic at the top and lay the pattern onto the fabric. When cut out, replace the elastic at the top of the back and front prior to sewing them together. On my pair, I tried to stretch the panties to fit the pattern and the back is a bit short in the crotch.
- Be good and sure the right sides are together before sewing the crotch. You guessed right at my mistake.
- Make sure the seams are lying flat when sewing. I was so excited to be making these that I forgot to check.
Until the next time..........................