Yesterday was a mix of sun and clouds with a high of 19C. This morning it is cloudy and 14C. Today is supposed to have showers with a high of 16C.
Lifestyle
I was out to make sandwiches yesterday morning. Once home, I sat with a cup of coffee and heat on my SI joint and area. I had twisted it when turning at the community hall. It was sore.
Once my coffee was done, I cleaned the bathroom and moved laundry from the washer to the dryer. I then cleaned the kitchen counters and stove. I cut chicken into chunks and marinated it. I then cut onions and peppers in to chunks and put it all into the fridge for dinner. Once that was done, I cleaned the kitchen counters once more and sat down. The pain was there and annoying me.
I had a nap after lunch. I really needed it as I crashed for 45 minutes and one-third of it was in a deep sleep. I woke up groggy but with less pain.
Once out of bed, I meandered down to the sewing room. I picked up all the left over fabric from the table runner and put it into a tub. I cleaned up my cutting tools and put everything away neatly. I found 4 missing pencils in with my cutting tools.
I soaked the fabric in warm water so the starch would come out. I hung it up wet on the drying rack in the bath tub. They can be pressed and put away for another project.
I sat some more after that was done and was getting ready to make dinner when daughter-in-law called me. The person who was going to help her didn't show. I headed out to get us dinner and then went to the hall to help bartend. The group was celebrating one lady's birthday and the party lasted a full 3 hours. We enjoy this group as they are fun, polite, considerate, and patient. I did a run to the liquor store in the middle of the evening. Was home by 7:30 pm. So was everyone else.
I didn't knit but I did sit on more heat and by the time I went to bed, the soreness had subsided. I am back to feeling like myself this morning.
Today
I am out to make sandwiches again this morning. Then daughter-in-law and I will head to the city to get more supplies for sandwiches. I will buy eggs and 2 tubs of soup as I don't have time to make it this week. Once home, I will try to fold laundry and then make my dinner. I do hope to knit tonight.
Until the next time......................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment