Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Warm Wet Weather

We had snow on Monday night!! It really only put a light covering on the lawn and didn't stick anywhere else. Where Grandson plays soccer in Kentville, they had a good inch and it was snowing hard. The roads were bear as they coat the roads with salt not once but several times prior to the snow coming. Last night it rained hard and the wind blew from the south and the temperature this morning was 10C or 51F. A warm day before it cools off for the weekend. 

Lifestyle

Elliott had a friend come over the other day and they visited through the back door. 
The outside kitty really wanted in but I am not too sure about Elliott as his tail was switching. They did have a good visit through the glass. No growling or hissing was exchanged. 
Yesterday we purchased furniture for the upstairs. It will be covered with aluminum foil to keep Elliott from scratching it. 
We also bought a chair and footstool in a lighter shade of grey. All the furniture will arrive between Jan. 15 and Feb. 15. 
We had our initial visit with our new doctor and my blood pressure is up (with medication) so I return in 3 weeks for another check up. He will have our files by then. 

Sewing Room

I did not look into the sewing room yesterday. I will be back in there tomorrow afternoon. I need to pick up the stuff on the floor, take out some garbage, and sweep/mop the floor. 

On the Needles

I finished Daughter's messy bun hat. It is a lovely/easy pattern to knit and I will make her another one in January. 
I started a turtle neck sweater for the dolls but I think I have the wrong size needles for the ribbing. I tried a small needle I had and it seemed to be wrong. I ripped it out and put it on larger needles. I will be looking for the right needles today. 

Today

We have to go and finish our Christmas shopping. I also need to pack Daughter's gift to mail so it arrives on time. 
Until the next time....................

1 comment: