Tuesday, June 28, 2016

More Doll Clothes Ideas

Yesterday was hot with a high of 33C or 91F. By 5 p.m., it started to cool off as a storm was coming in. It is suppose to be hotter today.

Lifestyle

Elliot showed us how to sleep during the daylight.
He can be such a silly boy!!
It was run around day for us. We got some groceries and then we headed out to see the neurologist. The Spousal Unit has two small growths on his brain. One will never bother him but the other one could be a result of his cancer and could cause seizures, headaches, and hand numbness. Or it may not bother him at all. He gets another MRI in December to keep an eye on it.
In the afternoon, we headed out so the Spousal Unit could look for parts for the gate and I went into work to get some fabric. The Spousal Unit found nothing, I got a few things.
After that, we gassed up the vehicle and took a drive to the posh part of our area. Big houses, small lots, and one idea we came home with for our house. Paint the house a light colour and add stone to the front where the wood siding is.

Sewing

The doll set up in the store.
She is quite a hit with the girls. And has been named Rachel.
I did buy a few items for sewing. I will show them in another post. I did get these two patterns though.

McCalls 4896
McCalls 6904
McCalls and Butterick patterns are on sale for 1.99 on their website.
I am making soccer outfits in red to represent the Canadian women's soccer team. I want to use both patterns. I have ordered two pairs of soccer cleats for the outfits. I am thinking of buying a second doll.

The Garden

It is growing like crazy and the Spousal Unit has picked 3 English long cucumbers for us to eat.













This is the most amazing garden we have had in years.

Today

I work from 8:30 to 4:30. Here's to coding and waiting on customers. I'm looking forward to it.
Until the next time...........................

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    The doll display is absolutely charming, and the garden is dynamite. Whew! The energy you are producing is really disarming. :-)

    ReplyDelete