Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Doing What You Got To Do

It is cool this morning and I put on a jacket. The first morning in a very, very long time. The house has all the windows open and is airing out. We are not suppose to have it hot today so it will be perfect for canning peaches.

The Spousal Unit and The Dude worked on making an biplane from a kit. It certainly was a lot of work.

006

And you got to do what you got to do to dry the paint.

007

And the end product.

011

Until the next time……………………

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM


    Very cool picture. Glad that you are having a good time.

    My son from Florida is flying in tonight with DIL and 2 little girls. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. My husband had a stroke and is doing well in neuro rehab and I am going to surprise him.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete