Friday, December 04, 2020

Covid Free

 Yesterday saw sunshine and a bit of nice weather. Nice as it is going to be warm for a few more days but with wind and rain. Then, snow flurries. All in a winter's season.

Lifestyle

We did get to son's and wore our masks in the house to protect him as we were going to get tested or Covid. I let our daugther-in-law know also. We found the location, which was poorly mark, but you would have missed it as no one was there on our first drive down the street. When we got there, there were 5 people ahead of us and 1 lady behind us. It was picking up as the afternoon progressed.

We had the rapid test and it is quite uncomfortable. But it is done and we both came back negative. Yes! Yes! Yes! I still have the cough but am feeling better. Still tire out easily when I push myself to do things. I was pretty tired after cleaning the kitchen and making dinner. 

I haven't been eating well lately. Rice at noon tasted burnt and it wasn't. Macaroni tasted weird as did the sausages. This morning I had toast and an egg and all was good. Only the coffee tasted off. Maybe I'm on the mend. 

Today I hope to do some housework and shorten drapes. I will not be pressing myself to do too much and will rest if I get tired.  We will only go out when necessary for the next while. We are erring on the side of being over cautious. 

Until the next time.......................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment