Thursday, December 03, 2020

Do I Or Don't I

 Yesterday was a cooler day but we also saw some sunshine. The high was the morning temperature of 15C and it cooled off during the night to 3-4C. This morning we have no wind and sunshine. 

Lifestyle

I had a bit of a tough day yesterday and wondered if I have Covid. I have not had any exposure to it which leaves me confused. I have a cough and I lacked energy. I didn't want to eat much and when I ate, I felt sick to my stomach. It was stressful thinking about it. Is it the flu? Is it a cold?

Last night I woke up wet with sweat and 90 minutes later I woke up shivering. The next time I woke up was to the alarm. I had a relatively good night. I went back to bed this morning for an hour and then had a bit of breakfast. I also did a list of where we have been since Nov 18. Not to the city for sure. Not to sites of exposure. I'm confused but if it's necessary, I will go for rapid testing this afternoon in Wolfville. The Spousal Unit needs to be tested also. 

It is really upsetting as we have complied with all the regulations of wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, and keep your hands clean. I'm ready to scream as I venture into the world of disinfecting this house once again. One step at a time so it can be a safe place for us to live. 

There were 17 new cases of the virus yesterday. All but one are in the Halifax region. The other one is in the northern region and related to travel outside the Atlantic provinces. 32 cases have been resolved which is wonderful. 

Today

 I am limited on what I can do. I have to take Christmas presents over to family, pick up wrapping paper, and stay home unless it's time to go for testing. I'm upset but I will get over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment