Thursday, December 10, 2020

Next Project Begun

 Yesterday was another cool day with a high of 1C. It was dull grey day which was kind of depressing. This morning it is 0C and they say would could have a flurry or two this morning. Another cool grey day with a high of 3C.

Lifestyle

We had our hair cut in the morning and were home in good time. The Spousal Unit said he was tired and slept a good portion of the day. I sat quietly and monitored him as I'm sure it was a case of depression from 1) the weather we've had and 2) him not being able to be outside much. He woke up feeling much better than he did. 

I did a few little things in the house after he woke up. I'm getting ready to clean the rest of the house so we can decorate on Sunday. 

There were 6 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. All are in the Halifax region. The number of active cases has dropped to 71. 

Sewing

As the basement was warm, I went down and cut out a grocery bag from the remaining purple fabric. The outside of the bag is this fabric. 


I plan on quilting it. The lining is half the outer fabric and half plain purple, which I sewed together after I cut it. Once the quilting is done, I should have the bag done in no time flat. 

Knitting

I worked on the doll's dress (test pattern) and have 20 rows knit. I quite like the pattern. The picture won't upload at this time which is frustrating. 

I also knit 4 rows on the other test pattern and have 26 rows done. I do it after I do the dress so if my hands cramp up, I'm not worrying about not doing my quota each night. 

Today

I have to do a bunch of cleaning today. Turn off the heat and work in a cool house. I'm also going to sew and knit. 

Until the next time............................................


No comments:

Post a Comment