Wednesday, December 16, 2020

One Fast Trip

 Yesterday the weather got colder all day. The wind blew and there were snow flurries/showers for the better part of the day. This morning it is -9C with a wind chill of -16C. It is to be cold today. 

Lifestyle

Looking at the weather forecast for the next few days, I decided to do a fast trip to Bedford. I was gone for 2 hours and 20 minutes. I did a fast trip into Walmart for items I needed and didn't get in New Minas and then to Fabricville to get what I needed for grandson's pajama pants. It can snow all it wants to as I only need to get groceries locally. 

There were 6 new cases of the virus reported yesterday and all are close contacts of previous cases. Though the vaccine has arrived, we all must continue to be diligent until we are told it is safe to relax. 

Sewing

I spent a good part of the afternoon in the sewing room cross hatching this fabric for a reusable grocery bag. 


The thread color was a perfect match. It won't take long to finish the bag now the cross hatching is done. The lining will be plain in color. 

Julie and Lea came in from their period of isolation. The poor souls were happy to come in from the garage. 

Julie has not been played with much as her hair is in it's original style. Her clothes have a couple of stains on them which I am hoping will wash out. Her shoes will be great for modelling. 


Lea has been played with a bit more. Her meet outfit is missing and her hair needs to be sprayed with water and brushed. 


I am looking forward to having them model some of the outfits I will be sewing. 

Knitting

I didn't knit last night as my brain was tired. 

Today

Housework this morning, hopefully finish the bag this afternoon, and knit tonight. We are hunkering down for the next couple of days due to the weather. 

Until the next time.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment