Tuesday, December 01, 2020

A Crazy Dream

 Yesterday was a day of sunshine and some warmth. The high got to 13C but that was during the night when the storm came in. This morning it is 14C, windy, wet, and a typical tropical stormy day. The high will get to 15C before it cools off 3C tomorrow night. 

Lifestyle

I was a wreck yesterday. I had a nap in the morning for about 90 minutes. I had absolutely no energy, my IBS was running its course, and my stomach was aching. I wanted to curl up in a ball and moan and groan. It was caused by the lack of sleep, panic/anxiety and maybe some cashews I ate. 

Last night, I woke up during the night and was dreaming about someone who was crocheting small boxes, filling them with Covid-19 and selling them to doll collectors. It felt so real that I had to talk myself down from the panic/anxiety I was feeling. I did sleep better after that but did wake several more times but no more dreams. It was the wind and rain beating against the house.

The Spousal Unit also had a bad day. His was stress about the virus and us hunkering down again. It is hard on him but he knows it is necessary. He ranges from anger to sullenness to over fixating on things that aren't relevant. We will go for a drive on the next nice day.

There were 15 more cases of the virus reported yesterday. All are in the Halifax area. Over 3000 tests were done yesterday, no one is in the hospital, and long term care has no cases. We are so grateful that the young people are getting tested so we can flatten the curve again. 

Sewing

 I played I was, I wasn't going to sew yesterday. I actually shortened one drape. Not a lot but it is done. Three more to go. 

I tried to call about Addy and the issues I'm having ordering her. After 90 minutes I hung up. It was Cyber Monday and everyone must have had an issues with their order. I will try again today. 

Knitting

The hat is done and both are ready to mail to the west coast. I will try to do that this afternoon but it may not happen until tomorrow. 

I worked on the head band and have almost 20 rows done. There are 23 rows before you cast off and sew it up. It is a hard knit as you use your thumb a lot to make the daisy stitch. I get cramps quite easily when knitting it. 

Today

If all goes well, it will be some housework in the morning, sewing in the afternoon, and knitting tonight. Not an exciting day but we are hunkered down. My only outing is for medication that is ready this morning. 

Until the next time........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment