Saturday, December 05, 2020

Back In The Sewing Room

 Yesterday was warm with some sunshine. The high got to 11.5C. No rain, a bit of wind that did feel cold if you went out without a coat on. This morning it is 8C. We are to have rain today. 

Lifestyle

I felt better yesterday with more energy. I am not back to 100% so had to take it at a slower pace. I did clean the bathroom and washed the hall floor at the same time. The kitchen floor got swept. Not a lot but I was sweating when I was done. 

The Spousal Unit was out digging up dandelions in the side lawn. Those plants are huge and healthy. They do not let the grass grow as well as it should. 

My eating did improve yesterday but I am still loosing weight. I'm back to portion control now and am feeling better for it. 

Sewing

I did go down to the sewing room and got 2 more curtains shortened and the last one has been measured, cut, and I've started to pin up the hem. Less than an hour left until it is finished.

Once the curtains are done I am going to make an Everything Bag with some embroidery on it. I'm looking forward to that as this idea has been niggling in my brain for several weeks. 

Knitting

I knit on the doll's sweater until my hands cramped up. The daisy stitch takes a lot of finger/thumb control and tension and builds up until the cramps start. I will keep knitting on it some each evening and it will eventually get done. 

Here is the hand band and it is done in fine wool and small needles. 

I'm using up left over yarn on this project so it will be gone from the stash. 

Today

I could make a huge list of things to do but it remains to be seen. I will tidy up the kitchen more, wash that floor and see if I have the energy to start the dining area. Laundry needs to be done. I want to finish the curtain and start the Everything Bag. Knitting tonight. No going out today as we don't need to go anywhere. 

Until the next time............................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment