Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sewing Room Is Cleaned

 We had a warm Christmas and Boxing Day. We broke the record for the high on Boxing Day with a high of 15.2C. The wind blew, it rained, and at dinner time, it was 1C and snowing. This morning it was -1C and the sun is going to shine some today. 

Lifestyle

We had a quiet but lovely Christmas with family at our house. Stew was served for dinner and it was delicious. I had made buns to go with it. We got lovely gifts and played a game in the afternoon. 

Boxing Day was also quiet and we were by ourselves. With it raining hard and the wind blowing, we hunkered down and did a few things we wanted to do. 

We had no reports on how many cases of the virus and won't know anything until tomorrow. 

Sewing

I cleaned up the sewing room and wiped down all the surfaces. I lined up the dolls and I'm getting a lot of them. 


Jennie isn't dressed as her dress got put away by mistake. I will have to dress her again. 

After the room was cleaned, I ironed some fabric for the dolls. All was sent to me by daughter. The first piece is to make this outfit for Addy (when ever she arrives). 

From Keepers Dolly Duds (Pixie Faire)
Keepers Dolly Duds (Pixie Faire)

 And the fabric is this lovely green print that I really thought would go great with the pattern.


I have white fabric for the sleeves and collar. 

Before I can start this, I have 3 pairs of grandson's school uniform pants to lengthen. 

Knitting

I worked on the daisy stitch sweater and have the body almost done. The pattern makes a lovely sweater but it does take a lot of time to make. 

Today

I have some housework to do and then I will start lengthening grandson's pants. I hope to knit tonight with hopes of starting the first sleeve. 

Until the next time..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment