Monday, December 21, 2020

Working On The Last Project

 Yesterday started to get warmer and by this morning it was 3C at 6 a.m. It rained during the night and we are expecting up to 2" of rain in the next 24 hours. Add in the snow melting, there will be a lot of water in the ditch. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning, I washed the kitchen floor and cleaned our bedroom. I am now at the point of just keeping everything tidy and wiped down. 

We did see sunshine yesterday and Elliott took full advantage of it. 


For the second day in a row, there were 2 cases of the virus reported. Hopefully the numbers remain low in the province. 

Sewing

I spent well over an hour cutting out grandson's pyjama bottoms. I know the plaid will match across the front and back body but am not sure about the side seams. I worked and revised until I think I got it but it remains to be seen when I sew them up. 

When the pyjamas are done, I will tidy up the sewing room and prep for projects for 2021. I know fabric needs pressing, patterns need printing, and projects need listing in a book. I may sit down and work on the couture sewing class and enjoy it for a bit. 

Knitting

I forgot to look for buttons yesterday. My mind was on the pyjama pants. I did work on the daisy stitch sweater and am getting close to dividing for the fronts and back. It will be the only project until I get if finished. 

Today

The goal is to fold laundry, sew the pyjama pants, and knit. It looks like it will be a quiet day.

Until the next time.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment