Wednesday, December 09, 2020

One Gift Done, Three To Go

 Yesterday was cool with a high of 3C. There was wind and some rain though not very much. This morning it is 0C, cool, and windy. Both mornings have brought snow. 

Lifestyle

Monday was a stay at home day with housework. I am slowly getting the house cleaned up. Yesterday I was out at 7 a.m. to shop and arrived home with low blood sugar. It really left me tired as I had to work at getting it stabilized. I did get the laundry all folded and put away. I also napped a lot. 

The main road we come into our place on is being repaved. It will be nice when it's done but we have to be flagged through when coming in or leaving. I'm sure they will be done by tomorrow. 

On Monday, there were 4 cases of the virus reported and yesterday 7. The virus is present in 3 counties now. With the restrictions in place, it is hopeful the numbers will remain below 10. 

Sewing

I finished the bag and it is kind of cute. I won't be using the embroidery design again. 


I found another idea (under Craft tab) for another year. I do like this one also. The link for the post is here and I will add it to the Craft tab.

From Facebook

These are not drawstring closed but left open but the idea is great. And the fabric choice is delightful. The designs can be from a variety of sites. 

I got the right embroidery files for the doll's ornaments and may get them embroidered out today. I want to see how they turn out. 

Besides a test pattern, the embroidery, I have 3 Christmas gifts left to sew. I am getting to the end. 

Knitting

I worked on the daisy stitch jacket yesterday and am half way up the body. I did 4 rows and stopped. 

I also cast on and knit another test pattern and got 10 rows done. It is on bigger needles and knits up fast. I do like the design and can't wait to start the cables. This is another winner. 

Today

We are out for haircuts this morning, and then it will be a bit of housework before sewing in the afternoon. Knitting tonight. It is another stay at home day. 

Until the next time.........................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment