Sunday, December 20, 2020

Project Done, Project Begun

Yesterday warmed up some as it got to almost 0C. Last night was -2C and we are warming up more today. It is going to rain starting tomorrow night. We can say good bye to the snow. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning was cookie making. I am still having problems with the recipe and will need to add more flour next year. The moisture in the air is affecting the recipe. 


The recipe is old -- 50 years old for sure and a favorite in the family. When done, I cleaned up the kitchen in preparation of doing the final touches on Sunday. 

There were 2 new cases of the virus reported yesterday. One in the northern health zone and one in the central health zone. 

Sewing

I traced grandson's pajama pattern yesterday. I made the leg length 2" longer. The pen I used was horrid and I had to change pens part way through. I stopped when I got the tracing done so the ink could dry. 

I am ready to order a bunch of embroidery designs. I am looking forward to doing more embroidery next year. I am hoping to do one project a month, two if possible.

Knitting

I finished the dress and am ready to sew the buttons on it today. Lea is excited to be the model of this dress. The pattern has been submitted for publication but I will send the designer a picture of Lea modeling it.

I also did 3 rows on the daisy stitch coat. I'm slowly getting this one done and will focus on it for the rest of the month. This pattern has also been sent in for publication

Today

Housework this morning, delivering cookies, cutting out pajama pants, and more knitting tonight. Another day of hunkering down. 

Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment