Yesterday was mainly sunny and warm. The high got to 27C (humidex 31C). This morning it is cloudy and it was 15C at 6 am. Today is supposed to be sunny and 28C (humidex 33C).
Lifestyle
I am late this morning as I was out at 7 am to help make sandwiches with daughter-in-law. She mixed and I made 2 loaves of sandwiches that required no mixed fillings. I did a 3rd loaf and she did 2 more. I cut the sandwiches and put them on the trays. We cleaned up and were out of the building at just after 8 am. Two other ladies were doing the rest of the sandwiches and cookie trays.
I was out for physiotherapy and I was a mess. I was out of alignment and my SI joint was tight. It was a case of work through the pain so she could do everything in one session. I am exhausted from it.
Yesterday I did go grocery shopping and then did some stretches to help with the pain. I felt pretty useless all day as it was persistent. I did make dinner and rested a lot with heat on my sore spots.
Sewing
I did sew yesterday afternoon. I started on the Doll Joy blouse for the Gotz dolls. As I had made it before, I knew how I wanted to proceed. I do not like pressing the hems up before I sew. I was able to get a lot done on the blouse. They are easy to make even though there are a lot of pieces. All the seams are marked with numbers and you sew them according to the numbers.
I am down to the front button bands and facing, the neck tie and the bottom hem. I tried it on one of the dolls and had a good laugh. The neckline needs to be gathered so it looks like a mess on her.Knitting
I knit on the afghan last night and used up another ball of yarn. I have knit 4 full balls and 1 part ball.
I will have to unknit a few stitches and attach the new ball and then continue on.Today
I am off for a nap as soon as I post this. I am exhausted from all the pain I had from the treatment. I hope to sew this afternoon and will knit tonight. A very quiet day for me.
Until the next time......................................................



No comments:
Post a Comment