LifestyleMy mind is whirling with thoughts and it is hard to shut it off. It comes when I do a lot of house cleaning after a renovation. Yup, I am cleaning for the second time after the renovation and am doing a deep clean. Every corner of this house is getting a good scrubbing.
Why do I do this thinking floats in my mind. Mostly because I find cleaning mindless work and partly because I may be looking at change. What is whirling and twirling in my head?
- Retirement -- Is it time to stop working and stay at home and do more with the Spousal Unit and my crafts?
- Move -- should we sell and move away to be closer to our Grandson?
- Dolls -- should I do pattern design, sell doll clothes at craft bazaars or both?
- I want to buy three dolls to sew for. They are expensive dolls so I need to start budgeting for them.
- I need to clean the house and will do so as I have time. What I have done looks amazing.
- I will keep sewing for the dolls as I enjoy it very much.
Until the next time.....................