Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fitting the Upper and Lower Body Links

I had some issues with a neckline and set about to find out why. During my search I found Fitting the Upper Body. I downloaded and printed this file. A wealth of information. There is Fitting the Lower Body also which is included in the chart on the upper body.
Today I am off to the city. I hope to get home at a decent hour so I can trace the new bodice pieces. If no tracing happens, it will get done tomorrow morning.
Until tomorrow……………………….

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks for the links to the fitting charts. They've been printed and are going with my drafting information. So happy for you that the shirt almost fits. At the rate you're going you'll be there in no time. They're fiddling with my thyroid meds now too so I totally understand what you're going through. Hopefully they get it right soon.

    ReplyDelete