Monday, April 30, 2012

Pillowcases

The embroidery on the red bag was free from some unknown source. I have had it for many years. If you go to Sky Drive you will find it there.

I have done a bit of endless embroidery but not a lot. I want to try more of it as I do have several designs; one being morning glories. I did it on a tea cosy the first year I did Embroidery Club. I thought a bit on what to do endless embroidery on and it hit me. Pillow cases!! I am going to learn how to do them using this tutorial.

I won’t be embroidering on the first two pillowcases as I am using up fabric I bought last year for the guest room. The stripe is the main fabric and I can choose out of these two colour ways to match the quilt in the room.

001
002

Making a pair of pillow cases will allow me to figure out the embroidery placement.



No comments:

Post a Comment