Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures Of Wedding

Yesterday was a day that didn’t allow me to sew. I had a meeting at noon and another one at 5 p.m. The rest of the hours were spent preparing for those meetings.

To recap on the Rodeo Queen sewing, I heard back from the last two clients. They loved their articles of clothing. All items fit perfectly so I am happy.

I got some pictures of the wedding I did the sewing for. We were invited but we didn’t go due to the number of people and the Spousal Unit’s condition (we didn’t know what we know today). Here is a line up of the pictures.

The bridesmaid’s dresses showing the detail.

bridesmaids dresses

The Bride’s dress showing the detail.

janna dress

The Bride’s fascinator.

janna wedding2

Everyone in their dresses. They got hauled to the wedding in a stock trailer. What fun.

janna wedding5

The Bride and her father. The bride wears a dress made from her mom’s and grandmother’s dress and her dad wears her grandfather’s cowboy boots which grandpa wore on his wedding day.

janna wedding1

The garter I made. It is very symbolic – something old – satin from grandma’s dress, something new – the lace, something borrowed – the flowers from her mother’s dress, and something blue – the blue crystals on the flowers.

janna wedding4

The wedding party and oh so western.

janna wedding6

And the Bride after the wedding ceremony.

janna dress1

All I can say is – what a wonderful ranch wedding and not sticking to but sticking to tradition.

Until tomorrow......................

No comments:

Post a Comment