Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It Snowed

Yesterday was cool, windy and wet. We saw snowflakes falling but they melted before hitting the ground. Late afternoon it started to rain and the temperature started to rise. It got to 12C around midnight and the temperature has been dropping ever since. This morning it is sunny, windy and cool. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday we went to New Minas for my respiratory therapist appointment. Everything is under control and I go back again mid May. 
We did our shopping, had lunch and headed home. We stopped to see if the Spousal Unit's jeans were in. Not yet but I think the owner forgot about them. I have Daughter picking up an extra pair for him. 
We had a quiet rest of the day as there was no time to get going on a project. 

Sewing

I am successfully putting away items every day when I finish sewing. It is amazing how easy it is to do and how nice the room looks at the end of the day. 
I laid out the piping fabric yesterday and drew the first line at 45 degrees. I am ready to start cutting. I may even get it done today. 

Knitting

I cast on the next size larger Top This hat yesterday and knit until I ran out of wool. I need to buy wool to match and finish it off. A trip to Michaels is in order. I will put it away until that happens. Next up is the cape for the dress. The yarn is out and I have to get all the necessary needles to knit it. 

Today

I am going to focus on the piping this morning and then make Potato Leek Soup this afternoon. We have to go out and get apples and crusty bread. I go to Weight Watcher's also. If time, I will focus on the dining area and finish cleaning it up. 
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment