Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Embroidery Software Frustrations

After a day of rain that turned to rain/snow we got a good 4 to 5" of snow last night. Everything is white. We will get snow today and tomorrow according to the weatherman. 

Lifestyle

I headed out early for blood work and had about a 45 minute wait. From there I went to refill my prescriptions and home until the afternoon. We got the prescriptions, made a doctor's appointment, got grandson's clothes and took the long way home. By then it had started to snow. Big wet flakes that didn't last long on the ground. 
In the evening, it rained and then turned to snow by 8 pm. Snow plows were out clearing roads all night. 

Sewing

The last pattern I tested is now for sale. 
I did enjoy making it as there was folding and flipping to get the front to look like it does. 
The flipped part is held in place with a belt that goes underneath. The D rings are for looks. 
I spent over an hour loading the embroidery software onto another laptop. I got it all updated but could not get the dongle to work. It kept saying the software in it is out of date. Not so. I hauled out the old laptop and used it in my frustrated state. 
The test pattern I am working on got the embroidery done. 
I don't always like metallic thread but there wasn't an issue with this spool. It stitched out perfectly. The rest of the pattern is cut out and only two pieces left to interface. I have started sewing parts of it. I'm hoping it may be done today, tomorrow at the latest. 

Knitting

I didn't knit on the messy bun hat chasing to read my book instead. But, I have been accepted as a pattern tester for Pixie Faire. I'm looking forward to that. 

Today

Hair cuts this morning, sewing this afternoon, knitting tonight. 
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment