Monday, August 10, 2026

The Day Was A Bust

 Yesterday was another sunny humid day with a high of 27C (humidex 35C). This morning it is somewhat cloudy and 20C (humidex 27C, no heat warning). Today is supposed to be a mix of sun and clouds with a high of 27C (humidex 33C). 

Lifestyle

First - I just heard and saw 5 Canada geese fly over us. Fall must be approaching as we only hear them in the spring and fall. 

Yesterday was a first class bust for me. I was virtually nonfunctional and moved at a snail's pace. I was able to do some research on something that interested me. I had thought about making cookies to sell. I worked on a bit of a plan in which I learned a lot of information. Then I did some googling about selling them in our area and it isn't going to happen. There are 4 places that sell homemade cookies. I put it to bed. I did learn a lot and can use some of that information when I do have to make cookies. 

After I ate lunch, I laid down for a nap. It turned into a 2 hour deep sleep. I did wake up feeling a bit better but not great. I was in no shape to do any sewing or knitting. It was a day of doing nothing but a few odd things I could find to do without having to think too much. 

I did sleep well last night and will be able to do more today but I will have to monitor myself so I don't nap or over do it. I know the heat we will have today will make me tired. 

Today

I want to clean the kitchen up as it needs some love. I have to fold the laundry also. I want to look at my apron patterns and choose one to make so daughter can donate it at a field trial. I hope to knit tonight. It is a day of getting back on track. 

Until the next time...........................................................

1 comment:

  1. Carol in Denver4:37 PM

    I really appreciate your sharing your daily activities on your blog. I hope some day to be half as ambitious as you!

    ReplyDelete