Saturday, February 01, 2020

Some Sewing Done

Yesterday started out cool but it warmed up to 3C. It was nice outside when the wind stopped blowing. This morning it is -10C. The big snowfall predicted has disappeared, or should we say, is hitting further east of us. We will get a bit during the day. 

Lifestyle

I headed out to do a bit of shopping yesterday morning. We are trying to use up what we have so I only bought what was on the list. Was home in good time, then out twice more after that. Both were short trips. 

Health

I have had two good days following a healthy eating plan. I am tracking what I eat and am trying to drink more fluids. If I need to do some reading, I can read the materials given to us at the meetings. I have kept every one. I have lost weight as I'm in the right frame of mind. I am going to do the why, how, and what exercise for weight loss. It will keep me focused on loosing weight. 

Sewing

As I wasn't sure how often I'd be out, I played in the sewing room. I'm ready to start the blouse today. I did sew on the skirt after finishing the embroidery portion. 
Read that another person had issues with the same embroidery files as I did. I don't feel so bad as it wasn't my machine. It was how it was digitized.  

Knitting

I got the scarf unraveled and knit up to almost where I was when I found the mistakes. I have to watch the increase stitches to make sure I am doing the correctly. As I'm knitting in the round, I also have to keep checking to see if I'm on an increase row or not. But, progress is being made which I am happy about. 

Today

After a bit of housework, I am heading down to the sewing room to sew the doll's outfit. The skirt is ready for the waistband and ruffle on the hem. Then the blouse. It shouldn't be too hard to sew up. Knitting tonight on the scarf. 
Until the next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment