Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Reading Pillow Complete

Yesterday was sunny. From morning to evening. The wind was cold and the high got to 1C. This morning it is -1C and partly cloudy. We are suppose to see the sun again today. 

Lifestyle

I spent the morning cleaning our bedroom. It was the deep clean type of cleaning. All the bedding including the mattress cover was laundered and the mattress was vacuumed. I washed the windows as the sun was shining on them and Elliott's nose marks were very visible. Onto wiping the furniture, doors, trim and ceiling fan. Floors were vacuumed, furniture moved, baseboards wiped and the floor washed on my hands and knees. By noon I was tired and sore but the bedroom felt and smelled super clean. With that done, next Monday is not as much work and I can clean the spare room. 

Sewing

I worked on the reading pillow and got it done. 
I must remember to interface the pocket front if I use a darker fabric behind it. It was an easy sew and is ready to go to the library. I have the books for it. 
I have washed the fabric for the doll's dress I want to test. It will be cut out as the embroidery machine stitches out the next wall hanging. 

Knitting

I got some white yarn up and am knitting a shawl for the blue outfit I made. I should have it finished tonight. It is quite simple (called a beginner's pattern) and is found here.  I do like how it is so easy to make and that the increases on each row make a delightful pattern. 

Today

We have a doctor's appointment this morning. After that is done, we are heading out for the day to get some groceries, my mask for the C-pap machine, and the fabric store for a few pieces I need for sewing. I doubt if I will be in the sewing room today and if I am, it's piping day. Tonight will be knitting. A very busy day for us but we need to have a day trip. 
Until the next time....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment