Saturday, August 10, 2019

Next Bag Idea Complete

Yesterday started out warm and sunny. By evening, it had become dark and stormy looking. Thunderstorm warnings came and went and it looked like nothing would happen. But it did. Two rumbles of thunder and the skies opened up and 1/2" rain fell in 1/2 hour. This morning it is cool and refreshing outside. 

Lifestyle

We took grandson blue berry picking with us yesterday morning. Lots of huge berries but not a bumper crop like last year. We picked 11 pounds in less than an hour. 
We took grandson up to Canning after picking and got him beef jerky for a treat. 
After lunch we headed out to order the materials for the front landing. We also ordered brick and rock for around the shed. We walked into the store and I found a blue garden hose. 
And it was on sale. 
After that I went and got two pots and two solar lamps. 
I will get the hangers for the pots in the spring as I can't find what I want. Flowers for the hose wreath will be bought if I can find them. I'm thinking of making this for the shed door. 
I'll keep my eyes open for one when I'm shopping. 

Sewing

I mulled around ideas for the bag I'm making for a friend. Design idea is complete. I'm basing it on this bag I made for Daughter.
I'll make the piping and add a few pockets on the inside for her. All that is left is choosing which fabric goes where. 

Knitting

I got the last sole of the shoes crocheted. It was hard as it got dark while I was working on it. I'm now ready to crochet the soles together. I need a good day as I will be using black and counting carefully as I go. Then it's onto red and I can crochet in the evenings. 

Today

We are heading into Halifax to the soccer game with family today. Not sure what we will do after we get home but I'm thinking it won't be a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment