Monday, August 26, 2019

A Halloween Reading Pillow

Yesterday warmed up to 22C and was sunny. Last night, the temperature dropped to 11C and it is cloudy today. We are to have rain starting this afternoon and continue on for the evening. 

Lifestyle

We had a quiet day yesterday as my back was extremely sore. I hobbled around all day with it. Last night I put the hot water bottle onto it and slept with it there all night. The vast majority of the pain is gone though there is still one sore spot and a bit of pain in the leg. I see lots of heat for the next couple of days. 

Sewing

I spent time in the sewing room yesterday. I was able to hobble around to get things done. 
I spent a lot of time finishing up this outfit for the doll and may put it on the other doll for the fair. I needed to finish up the outfit and added a carpet bag to the outfit. I did add a small bead with a shamrock on it to the lapel as it looked a bit to plain. 
The fabric for the pillow was chosen and I have more fusible fleece. 
I will need to buy a 20" cushion form as mine are 18". I can make it and get the form the next time I shop. 

Knitting

I did knit on the doll's sweater and got the second sleeve done. I'm ready to start on the body once again. Once it is done, I'm knitting a messy bun hat. 

Accountability 

What is ready to go
  1. Dressed doll
  2. Lady Bug bag
  3. Knitted doll's dress

Today

I would love to sew the pillow and have it done. The planning is done and I'm ready to begin. 
Until the next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment