Friday, December 02, 2022

It Was A Busy Afternoon

 Yesterday weather was a mixed bag. After the storm, the skies cleared and we had sunshine. After lunch, it clouded up and we had some good snow flurries. The wind blew off and on all day. The temperature dropped from 13C to 2C during the day. It is -1 and with the wind, the wind chill is -5C. We are to have sunshine for most of the day. 

Lifestyle

Yesterday afternoon was a busy one and it kept me from napping. It was out to the dentist and then to get a prescription filled, back home, out again to pick up the prescription, back home and out again to get grandson from school. I had dinner with family and home for the evening. It was great to be out and about helping family rather than at home being a lump and sleeping. 

I was to bed early and slept for 7 hours before getting up to the bathroom. Then I slept another 3 hours and didn't want to wake up. But Elliott decided I should as he wanted food. So I got up at my usual time.

Sewing

I'm still playing in Inkscape. I really am not sure what I am doing but I am trying all kinds of things before I write down the steps. I did a top pattern done yesterday though the one piece front needs a bit of work done on it. I didn't marry them together perfectly. 

The new quilt shop opens tomorrow. I am not going as I don't want to be in a crowded store. I will go next week when it is quiet. She states she has over 1500 bolts of fabric so it will be nice to look at new fabrics. I'm looking for blues to do a table runner and a couple of squares for on the dining room table. But, I want to look at all her fabrics to see what she has to go with the fabrics I have in the stash. 

Knitting

I am not sure what I want to knit at the moment. I'm going to clean out my knitting bag and get ready for the next projects when I have an idea of what I want to knit. 

Today

I am going to clean up the dining room and get it ready to put up decorations. I have 3 to do and that will be it for this year. I plan on sewing this afternoon as I need to get started on grandson's pyjama pants. I will start to clean up my knitting bag tonight. 

Until the next time.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment