Wednesday, August 05, 2020

It Rained

It was another hot day yesterday. The high got to 30C with a humidex of 32C. The humidity dropped to 41% which was nice. I woke at 5:30 this morning and it was raining. 20C with a humidex of 27C and a few showers. Not a great combination for us but the plants will love it. 

Lifestyle

We had a lazyish day yesterday. We took grandson home around 9 a.m. and helped family out where needed. We rested as it was warm outside. The heat has been bothering both of us. 
The Spousal Unit picked almost 1.5 lbs of beans from the garden after lunch. We kept enough for us and gave the rest to the family. After we got home from delivering, I went across the street and got our friend's youngest to help pick beans for their evening meal. He wanted to pick their beans which weren't ready so he picked ours. We had a great time with him. The next batch will be ready in a couple of days. 
I didn't do anything in the downstairs bathroom. I didn't have the energy and knew I'd do something stupid if I tried to sand or clean. Even ideas for the room refused to flow. 

Sewing

I didn't look at the sewing room yesterday. I need to find a pattern, buy a pattern and kick start myself into doing a couple more projects. 

Knitting

I knit more on the sweater and have 4-5 rows left before I divide it for the bodice part. It has been a relaxing knit while I watch videos. 

Today

We are out shortly for hair cuts, home to do a few things in the sewing room. I'm leaving the bathroom alone until I have 3 hours to work in there. I may have an idea that I will need to work on. It's been sitting in the garage for 2 years now and may be perfect in the bathroom. 
Until the next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment