Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Work is Done

Yesterday was cloudy but not a drop of rain fell. The sun shone in the evening. The sun was shining this morning and there was frost on everything. 

Lifestyle

The plumber arrived yesterday and got the job done in a couple of hours. The electrician arrived in the afternoon and did his magic. The work is done and team is to be here to clean and move us back into the basement. 

Health

I was to the doctor's to get the results of my blood tests. My A1C is back in the normal range (down from 6.5 to 5.8), my thyroid medication is perfect. I've lost 13 lbs in the last 3 months on the doctor's scales. My kidney function is down a bit and my blood pressure is up a bit. I need to keep myself in good health. 
I did go to Weight Watcher's last night In two weeks I gained .2 lbs which is called maintain. I was thrilled and it has me back on track to being focused. I'm not going to meet May's goals but that is fine. Life intervened. 

Sewing

I did no sewing or thinking of it yesterday. My new to me doll arrived. She has never been played with and she is beautiful. 
She is American Girl Marie-Grace, with Isabelle eyes and a Blaire wig. Truly a one of a kind in my books. 

Knitting

No knitting yesterday. It was a hodge podge day that didn't allow for knitting time. Not even in the evening. 

Today

The team will arrive to clean the basement and then start moving our belongings downstairs. We will help the team where necessary and I'm sure there will be discussions on items that need to be elsewhere. It has started already. 
Until the next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment