Yesterday was a mix of sun and clouds with a high of 18C. This morning it is raining lightly and 11C. Today is supposed to be wet with a high of 18C.
Lifestyle
I started yesterday morning doing the balance sheet. Somehow between me and the website I had paid my bills twice the day before. After a phone call and some thinking I have decided to make one other call and then have a credit on two other bills. I did do the balance sheet and put everything away.
The next job was to fry the chicken I had marinated so I can have dinner for two nights. Once it was done, I did the dishes and tidied up the kitchen. My last job of the morning was to fold laundry and put it away. By that time it was noon.
After lunch I loaded the car with sandwich making stuff and headed to family's. When I arrived there were 2 cars parked in their driveway and a tow truck on the side of the road. I was parking at the lower level and was out of the way. I talked to son and the cars belonged to a lady and her sister. She had a flat tire which was letting out air faster than son could put it in with his compressor. The tow truck driver changed her tire as there were no shops open yesterday.
I went inside and started prepping the fillings. Son arrived talking on his phone. He said there were no lights in one area of the basement and he found the breaker that had tripped. We talked for a bit as I kept doing the fillings. I worked without a break and was done in 90 minutes. At that point I had a short break, loaded the car, and headed to the hall to put it into the fridge for this morning. I then headed for home. I was tired and sore. As I sat down with a drink, I had a movement in my SI joint and the pain was almost gone. Every muscle was tired and complaining. I sat on heat and moved around at regular intervals.
I was in bed early last night as I was exhausted. The pain is wearing me down and when it goes away, my body goes into recovery mode. I will know more this morning when I have physio.
Sewing
I didn't sew yesterday as I was too tired. I did look at the bag for a couple of minutes in the morning and am wanting to finish it so I can see how it looks.
Knitting
I did knit 8 rows last night. The afghan is about 18" long. It is now long enough to keep my thighs warm.
Thoughts
After 5 days of being on the go for sandwiches, I am hoping we don't have to do it again this week. I need some time at home doing what I need to do. I have kept up with the basics but really want to get more fall cleaning done. Especially the windows while it is still warm enough to do them.
It is nice to have a bit of rain again today. The new seeding is doing well and having rain and cooler weather is perfect for it. I am hoping that the lawn looks a lot better next summer. The big bare area really bothered me this summer but there was nothing I could do about it.
Today
I am out for physio this morning and then will be going to the hall to pick up the containers I put the sandwich fillings into. Once home, I will sit on heat for a bit and do a couple of things in the kitchen. This afternoon I would like to finish the bag and I want to knit tonight.
Until the next time.......................................................................

No comments:
Post a Comment