Sunday, December 16, 2018

Doll Sweater is Finished

Yesterday was warm with a high of 8C. Today is cooler with some clouds but we should see some sunshine. It will be coolish until Friday when we will see warm temperatures again.

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning I wrapped Christmas presents until noon. It was quite the project. They have been delivered. 
In the afternoon we took grandson to the library and did a bit of shopping. We had tea and cookies at his house and it ended up being an enjoyable afternoon. 
I put the Spousal Unit onto his puffer last night. He had a coughing spell and was wheezing. It worked and he slept all night. He is feeling much better this morning. 

Sewing

The plaid is laundered and waiting for me to sew the skirt. I am excited to make it today. After it is done, I will probably shut down the sewing room to prepare for our trip next Sunday morning. 

Knitting

I finished the doll's sweater last night and it turned out as I had imagined. 
The buttons are perfect for the look I am going for. I will definitely make this pattern up again. I have ideas in my head for it. 
I may start my scarf tonight or tomorrow. I'm 16 days behind on it. I would love to take it with me but I am thinking I'll leave it at home. 

Today

I'm sewing that skirt today and getting the photos ready to hand into the designer. If there is enough time, I will do a bit of housework. If not, I'll rest as I was the one short on sleep last night. 
Until the next time.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment