Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Warming Up

Yesterday the weather warmed up to -3.7C or 25F. The snow on the roads is breaking up and you can't keep your windshield clean. It is nice to be warmer but I will miss the cold roads to drive on.

Lifestyle

I dropped the Spousal Unit off at the hospital yesterday morning for his chemo. He said he had a good nap in the morning, had his most hated lunch (mushroom soup and tuna fish on brown), and was home by 2:15 p.m. He is feeling good but that can change. He has 4 days of chemo drugs to take and they usually leave him tired.
I worked a split shift as we had a staff meeting last night. The day was spent serving customers, cleaning, and organizing. Though I did a lot of steps, it was a good day.

Today

I am out for a bit in the morning and then I have time to sew, do laundry, and clean up the house. What doesn't get done today will get done on Saturday.
Until tomorrow.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment