Happy New Year!!
- 2015 was our interesting year with its ups and downs.
- We finished the renovations in the house in Ashcroft and decided it was time to move.
- The house wasn't listed but it sold out from under us in a week. We had to quickly find a house to buy and we do like the one we bought.
- We moved on July 1 and spent a lot of time fixing up the basement of the house to rent it out. We haven't rented it yet but we aren't worried about that. It will happen.
- The Spousal Unit had good days and bad days during from May to October and had to start chemotherapy. He had a rough start but is doing much better. Tired but bored. He does get exhausted quickly and hates to be reminded not to over do it.
- I started work at a fabric store. It has its advantages and disadvantages. I get my review towards the end of January. They will decide if they want to keep me at that time.
- The sewing room got set up and I did sew some in 2015. It felt good to be sitting at the machine again. Though I sewed only one garment, it was fun to sew craft items. Quick and easy to make.
- We had our son and his family home for Christmas and it was a fabulous week. The 9" of snow that fell did dampen our day to shop but we had fun outside shoveling the snow. Skiing and dog sledding were the highlight of the trip for our grandson though the piles of snow in the front yard were a lot of fun to play and dig in also.
- We spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home. It was a perfect way to end 2015.
We look forward to 2016.