Monday, November 30, 2015

Back In Our Own Space

We continue to have cool weather though it is warming up a bit each day. Soon it will be above freezing and we will have to deal with the mess from the snow and ice.

Lifestyle

I just finished four 8 hour shifts at the fabric store. Three of those days had a big sale on. We were busy and run off our feet. I arrived home exhausted and cranky.

We have all of our heavy and big furniture back upstairs and love being back in our own space. I now have to organize and put items away and give away what we don’t want. We can now move in completely. That will be nice as I want to be able to sew every day I am at home.

The Spousal Unit over did it yesterday and will be resting all day today. He was told this would happen but kept busy while the young guys moved our stuff upstairs.

Today I am home until 4 p.m. and then am out to clean the store for 4 hours. I am going to shop and do housework during the day. I know I can get quite a bit done so I can unpack and put away more on my next day off.

Until tomorrow………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment