Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Busy Day

Yesterday was mostly sunny and it was lovely. It shone into the sewing room making it quite warm. Our high got to 4.6C or 40F which is normal for this time of the year. We get sun for the next couple of days which is nice.

Lifestyle

Yesterday morning I hauled more items to the basement. I have another hour to do before I am done and the guys can take over and get the heavy stuff down there.

While I was hauling items downstairs, the Spousal Unit removed more baseboards from the living and dining area. He was feeling much better; less stomach issues and a bit more alert.

In the afternoon, we went out to get Elliott his special cat food, Jill her needle and to the used book sale. The Spousal Unit got tired so we bought an easy supper that he wanted. Hot dogs and baked beans. When we got home, he sat in the love seat and fell asleep. He was tired and needed to rest. I did a few more things and then read. Today, we realized that the Spousal Unit did too much yesterday and will be taking it easy for the next several days.

Sewing

I finished up the project bag for knitting and a small notions bag for Daughter-in-law. It is quite glamorous with the silver shiny parts in the pattern.

003

Next on the list is Daughter’s cowboy rag. I laid out the fabric on the bed and it covers the top.

001

I need a 40 inch square and the rest will go into the lining box. I know I will use it down the road.

Daughter messaged me about black faux suede. She wanted to know if was on sale at the store. I didn’t know but I checked my stash and found her a 3 meter hunk in it. I am giving it to her and am happy it is leaving the house.

Knitting

I finally got the dental floss to do the life line. It will get done as soon as I have time. I am hoping my needles have a hole in it so I can do the easy method.

Today, I am doing the last of the hauling to the basement. We think we will be down there tonight for a week to 10 days. I work from 1 to 9 p.m. so need to get our bed made before I go to work. There will be no sewing today.

Until tomorrow……………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment