Friday, October 30, 2015

Serger Thread Chosen

Yesterday we saw sunshine and it was quite nice to see after a couple of grey days. Yesterday the high got to 10.7C or 51F. This morning it was 10C or 50F at 6 a.m. Not a typical end of October morning temperature but we will take it.

Lifestyle

I worked another 8 hour shift yesterday. There were people in the store all day long. But, we were able to get some cleaning done. I walked just under 11000 steps or 5.1 miles. I was tired last night. I almost looked like Elliott.

001

While I was t work, the Spousal Unit worked on the hall closet. He has it framed, boarded, taped and the first coat of mud on. It was the first thing I noticed when I came in from work. As there is no light in the entry hall (needs replacing) I will take a picture with the door open today.

Sewing

I spent a bit of time choosing serger thread for the scarf I am making Daughter. I ended up with a dark purple to give the edge a bit of a pop.

003

She now wants a vest for spring. That will be on the list to make. I do hope I have time. I like the pattern enough, I may make one for myself.

Today, I am at home. The plan is to clean the upstairs. If there is time, I will paint the sewing room closet the first coat. We have to do some grocery shopping also. I work Saturday and Sunday. It will be a busy day.

Until tomorrow……………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment