Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Home Again

This morning it is 7C or 44F in Kamloops. Yesterday it got to 13C or 55F. There was a short rain shower after I got home. Today is suppose to be cloudy and a bit warmer than yesterday.

Lifestyle

I caught the plane on time in Edmonton. The flight was smooth and we got into Kamloops early. The view was amazing and, once we got into BC, we followed the river from Salmon Arm to Kamloops.

103

The above picture was near Edmonton. I love looking at the layout of the fields in the prairies.

108

Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. I should have taken pictures of around Kamloops but spent the time identifying where we were.

At home, Elliott came to visit with me, laid on me, and bit me. A nice welcome home from him. Jill was excited to see me and begged for cookies. It was great to be home again with them and the Spousal Unit. The Spousal Unit and I looked at the basement apartment and progress was made down there. I also looked at the flower bed and all that is left are the plants we want. We are basically ready to plant in the spring. I have to say, I am happy to be at home even though I loved being in Edmonton.

We had to do a bit of grocery shopping and when we got home, I sat on the couch and fell asleep for well over an hour. I woke up to help make a simple supper, watch some TV and go to bed early. I certainly wasn’t the best of company.

Today, I have to go to the doctors to get the results of my blood tests and prescriptions renewed. Then it will be helping where necessary, cleaning up, doing laundry and all those other wonderful things that needs to be done after being away.

Until tomorrow………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment