Thursday, October 29, 2015

11,000 Steps = 5.2 Miles

Yesterday was cool and wet. The high of 6.6C or 43F and we got 2/10” of rain. Much the same today though they say the high is suppose to be 12C or 54F.

Lifestyle

I worked yesterday. It was a day that had a steady trickle of people coming in so we were able to get a lot of bolts of fabric put away. A lot of new fabric was put out on the floor also. The store is full.

People are still coming in for fabric for Halloween. The ideas are as diverse as there are people. Two men had me cracked up as they are decorating their basement for a party. If it was ugly, in their minds, they had to have it.

I wore my new watch and it said I walked 11,000 steps or 5.2 miles yesterday. No wonder I am tired at night. We also lift around 25 pounds up onto shelves. As Daughter said, I get paid to play with fabric and work out at the same time.

The Spousal Unit has started work on the hall closet. He got some of the framing repair done. He had to go out for his flu shot, get Elliott his special food, and pick up corner bead to put on the closet prior to mudding it. His day was an easy pace of which he enjoyed.

Knitting

I knit four rows last night. I had to work muscle cramps out of one hand. They were painful and my fingers were sore. But I managed to get in the four rows before bed time. I hope to get more rows done over the next few days.

Today, I am back at work for 8 hours. I think I will be able to tackle another cutting table today and get it cleaned up. It has three days of fabric piled up behind the table and we can’t use it. Tonight I am going to relax and knit. I don’t work on Friday.

Until tomorrow…………………………….

1 comment:

  1. Tell Dave we wish all the best as he goes through his treatments. Not a pleasant thing to go through but the end result is worth it. Some people just breeze through it.

    ReplyDelete