Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rested Up

Just a fast note to say that I am having a great time in Edmonton. 

The weather is truly fall here; cool mornings and lovely warm afternoons. The trees are changing color. 

I have rested up and done a lot of knitting. The first mitten of the pair is done. 



I do like the hand but the thumb looks a bit big for a child. Back to the design board when I get home. 

The socks are ready to have the heel turned. I had fun getting them this far. 


The cat and I have made friends and he loves to spend time with me during the day. He is very friendly and has actually climbed up on my lap while I knit. 


Today we are heading out to the yarn shop. I am hoping to get two skeins of yarn for me. Socks and an infinity scarf. Tonight I am looking after our grandson which means monitoring his glucose count, giving insulin and having fun together. He has been reading to me every night. 

I will post again when I have time and more knitting done. 

Until then....................

No comments:

Post a Comment