Yesterday I spent the whole day in the spare bedroom. It was a day to behold as I cleaned and tossed and sorted. I did not finish the job either.
I printed off children’s tutoring materials. I had to assemble them. All the tutoring materials on the bed were put into their file folders. Bags that weren’t labeled were labeled.
I separated the adult literacy material from the children’s tutoring material. It is in its own box now and more will get added to it when I have the time.
I cleaned the keyboard and there was a ton of debris in the form of cat hair, crumbs, and dust. It was disgusting. I dusted the table the computer is on. What I need to work on the budget is piled up in a semi neat pile.
The room is not finished but it is begun. A half bag of trash is gone from that room. The Swiffer needs the cloth replaced. And I am happy with what I got done.
I will work on our budget today, do a bit more in the room, and try to get some sewing done. I do have to have my thyroid blood work done today.