Yesterday I did my exercises and while doing them looked around the room I try to do them in. I think I showed a picture of it and it looked like this in the morning.
It looked like we had opened the door and tossed things in there. Plus I had done some Christmas sewing and there were tubs everywhere that you can’t see. I was annoyed with how it looked. And it was bugging me causing turmoil in my brain.
So I crawled into the room and started to move things around, reorganize tubs and boxes and put away tubs of quilting fabric into the closet. In the end, I took out five empty boxes and one full one. It isn’t the best but it looks a whole site better.
There are six boxes of books for the red bookshelf in there.
Still a bit of a mess hanging around but all the quilting tubs are back in the closet and the doors are shut. Yes, it is neat behind those doors.
The sewing room looks much better and it won’t be scrubbed until the client sewing is done. The tub of her fabrics will remain under the cutting table.
The cutting board goes and the teal fabric is for sponsorship shirts. I am pretty certain I know what I will be doing with them (embroidery and trim). They get done in March.
Towards the end the day, the Spousal Unit and I hauled in 12 sheets of gyproc. It was warm and sunny while we did it. A lot of walking in the wet snow but that job is done and out of the way. We just have the 10 foot sheets to bring in later on.
I have to say that I am glad I took two days off from sewing to do the things that had to be done. My mind feels less cluttered than it did.